Yesterday, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee and lead investigator of Operation Fast and Furious Darrell Issa, honored murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry on the House Floor. Issa has worked to not only get the Terry family answers about what happened to Brian, but has worked to have a Border Patrol station in Arizona named after him. On June 16, 2012 the station in southern Arizona will officially bear Brian's name. Brian was killed on December 15, 2010 in the Arizona desert by illegal Mexican bandits carrying AK-47 style weapons provided to them through the Obama Justice Department's Operation...
In response to:
We still have some champions left in our country who are in political office. Congressman Issa is one of them. Sheriff Joe Arpaio another. Col. West another. Peter King another. There are more of course, but iit pains me deeply to see anyone post on TH complaints about Darryl Issa when we're so fortunate to have him. A courageous man who persists despite being up against major creepy and dangerous people.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago