And here's another brilliant example of liberal dogma. This is a typical ad hominem attack. Notice its use of name calling and false accusation tries to reduce the argument to an argument about hate. Once again we see how the school system has failed to teach liberals how to think, instead of dictating what to think. It's pretty sad really. Such angst as this must be so deeply felt that most of the world cannot possibly measure up.
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago