New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
Christie is, what is known in show biz, as a 'grandstander.' He puts on the show to dazzle his constituents. He has some positives but also many negatives. I don't hold much faith in him seeking a higher office.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 17 hours ago