New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
Christie is, what is known in show biz, as a 'grandstander.' He puts on the show to dazzle his constituents. He has some positives but also many negatives. I don't hold much faith in him seeking a higher office.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago