New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
Christie is, what is known in show biz, as a 'grandstander.' He puts on the show to dazzle his constituents. He has some positives but also many negatives. I don't hold much faith in him seeking a higher office.
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 26 minutes ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago