New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
Christie is, what is known in show biz, as a 'grandstander.' He puts on the show to dazzle his constituents. He has some positives but also many negatives. I don't hold much faith in him seeking a higher office.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago