The United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) lists some wilderness areas as Pack It In, Pack It Out regions. The BLM websitefor certain parks includes an exhortation for visitors to adhere to Leave No Trace standards; “As a result of improper human waste disposal many of the popular campsites have lingering odors.” The breathtaking Vermilion Cliffs of Paria Canyon in Arizona is one such place. Of course, the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago