Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
I believe you are correct Even Fox will not stand up to the impostor. The only ones can stop this is the people and even they won't take action. Let's face the sad truth that we are going to be come a Socialist State because everyone is sitting back saying " This can not happen in America". I wonder if he plans to rule from Kenya.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Awesome. Scammers faking disabilities to cut lines Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Obama’s Morehouse address: The good, the bad, and the pot Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- “Experienced Democrats” whispering that it might be time for Holder to go Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obamacare supporter shocked that employers moving to bare bones coverage Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New MSNBC theory: Maybe the IRS commissioner appointed by Bush targeted tea partiers because they’re a threat to the GOP Allahpundit 8 hours ago