That's the script. When heinous monsters kill people with guns, we tend to talk about the problem of guns. Or rather, people in Washington, New York and other big cities tend to talk about the problem of guns, because they think guns are the problem. There's an irony there, of course, given that such cities tend to have the worst gun-related murder rates -- Chicago these days has the equivalent of an...
It has become the norm for those who commit crimes that they can not defend any other way to claim insanity. I have a mental problem therefore you can not punish me.The legal system in this country has been manipulated to the point that because of religious beliefs one is allowed to murder a spouse or child for not following that belief. Lawyers have gotten the laws to the point that the perpetrator has more rights than the victim. We have two groups that use the Bible uot of context to justify there way of thinking.These are the goody two shoes association and the bleeding heart society. THOUGH SHALT NOT KILL, meaning one shall not murder another to possess what they have. They seemto forget that God sent Joshua to Jericho to kill all.
In the aftermath of the Aurora, Colo., slaughter, the question went forth on all of the political chatter shows: "Will this reopen the debate over gun control?"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 21 hours ago