I believe you are correct Even Fox will not stand up to the impostor. The only ones can stop this is the people and even they won't take action. Let's face the sad truth that we are going to be come a Socialist State because everyone is sitting back saying " This can not happen in America". I wonder if he plans to rule from Kenya.
Unfortunately there is no one in Washington with enough conviction to talk about the truth. No one will say in public what most Americans know including the Republicans in Washington. They will now stand up to this administration out of FEAR. I only see one that is even coming close to standing up to Obama and that is Rand Paul. Even he has to be careful because no one is willing to cover his back. Don't take my word, do what most of those spouting at the mouth, making statements that they have no facts to them up, look at his record. If this country survives Obama and he will run in 2016 I am all for it. Do your own reasearch before you open your mouth and prove just how ignorant and uninformed you are. Rep.act now
Well I have been kicked off again. I am not racist, my best friend in Vietnam was black. I told John About the black man that told me I owed him because whites held blacks as slaves John told me "we weren't even born then these people need to let it go and get on with their lives. Some one mentioned the N word. As a lot of whites believe with me the N word has nothing to do with color as it did years ago, it has everything to do with life style of both black and white. Regardless of color the working don't owe you your living or life style. Get a life and move on

Ryan’s Benghazi Surprise

esevene Wrote: Oct 13, 2012 12:04 PM
I am an independent and as some cll him ole Joe did just what I thought he would. He embarrassed this country. I have looked at and watched this name calling lying White House from the beginning. I knew early who I was voting for. Obama is out to destroy this country and I don't think that even if he looses he will leave wiyh out a fight. Everyone needs to realize that his biggest supporter owns the company in Spain that is going to count our votes. I am a veteran and I intend to watch who is voting and if I believe there is wrong doing I will blow a loud whistle.
You forgot to mention that they were all on private land from Obama

Got Racism?

esevene Wrote: Oct 11, 2012 9:32 AM
If any other president had done the things Obama has done they would have been impeached. The hard facts are that if he were to be impeached we would have riots like no one has ever seen. Now I don't think what I have said is racist, you see if Herman Cain was running against Obama I would vote for him. I guess that would also be racist because he is a conservative.

A Time for Truth, Not Word Games

esevene Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 1:27 PM
I am an independent and I just got kicked off by the censors and am not allowed to comment. We need Romney

The Media's Rape of Reality

esevene Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 12:01 PM
Why don't you do some research and figure out what Obama plans to do when he can be more forgiving with restrictions after he is elected, or did you even know that he said that on an open mike. He still hasn't found anyone to blame for for blooper. It is so sad that people put PARTY BEFORE COUNTRY and stick their head in the sand. Got to leave now I have heard enough from close minded people today and believe this, they are on both sides of the debate.

The Media's Rape of Reality

esevene Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 11:36 AM
ted and ma you have hit the nail on the head. most people don't get the truth. If Obama is re-elected it will be our last election until after the war. It is so sad that people are so blind, like the Romans that couldn't see what was happening before their eyes. They were shocked when Rome fell and so will the people of this country be when it falls. I don't fear for myself, I fear for our children and grand children because we were too busy with ourselves to make sure we left them a sound country.

The Media's Rape of Reality

esevene Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 11:23 AM
I don't think it is going down today, it is the # 1 reporting agency in the world right now. I assure that if Obama gets hat he wants it will never be heard from again. I am not saying that it is perfect, but it is the best we have right now. As an independent I look at both sides and then do my own research before I form an opinion. It is a shame that some are so close minded that they won't look at both sides of an issue. They are locked into a party and that is all they want to know. It's so childish.

The Media's Rape of Reality

esevene Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 11:07 AM
Aura I was at the auto parts store the other day and there were 5 or 6 talking politics which is a hard topic for me to stay out of, and I assumed that all were democrat by the conversation. As the talk continued I heard some one say Obama needs to and will win this election. The reply really caught my attention as one of them said, "I used to think so but after looking into the public records for myself I think I will go the other way this time" at which started a mini war. All of the mans friends turned on him and would not let him explain what he found out. I felt sorry for the guy but not wanting to get caught up in the topic at that time I walked away. So you know I am an independent