In response to:
If our nation is sliding into 'art as life' ... aka we will all be living the plot of 'Idiocracy' ... Biden will make a perfect president. And look at the collateral effects a Biden presidency will have: -- Bush will be viewed in awe as the equal of Albert Einstein; -- Obama will be shamed as a bad liar; -- 'I am not just the president of the Hair Club for Men, I am a client' Sy Sperling will be a household name for reasons beyond his relentless ad campaign that obviously snagged client Biden; -- Some say Youtube is 'killing standup' ... the genre will be revived with a vengeance during a Biden presidency; -- Any crimes and malfeasance committed by the Biden family and cronies in their captive state of Delaware will finally come to light and there will be multiple prosecutions resulting during a Biden reign over our nation's capitol; -- Liberals and leftists may form their own party or take part in the political process in diminished numbers; -- Syracuse University will up its costs to $100K a year; Chinese nationals will still gladly pay to send their kids there; -- The Clintons will relentlessly work against Biden while posing as his friends.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago