Mrs. Vanden Heuvel also informs MSNBC viewers that Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn is "anti-woman" for defending a baby's right to live in the mother's womb.
In response to:
No doubt Vanden Heuvel has spent some quality time in the named states. Flying over does not count.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago