Mrs. Vanden Heuvel also informs MSNBC viewers that Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn is "anti-woman" for defending a baby's right to live in the mother's womb.
In response to:
No doubt Vanden Heuvel has spent some quality time in the named states. Flying over does not count.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 18 hours ago