Mrs. Vanden Heuvel also informs MSNBC viewers that Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn is "anti-woman" for defending a baby's right to live in the mother's womb.
In response to:
No doubt Vanden Heuvel has spent some quality time in the named states. Flying over does not count.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 5 hours ago