You're joking, right? Women's rights in the Bible? Like when Lot sends his daughters to be gang raped? Or how ancient leaders would sell their wives to be slaves for 6 years in order to satisfy personal debts? Islam and Christianity (which has killed millions over their faith) share the same ancient texts so on't try to one-up Muslims with how much nicer to women, etc. you are. Wow; I wish people would actually read the entire Bible and Quran + some history before shooting off comments like this.
One of my readers reached out to me a couple of years ago with the hope that I could help him communicate with his prodigal nephew. The kid had grown up in a Christian home and seemed to be doing well until he enrolled at a local community college. It was there that he decided to abandon his conservative and Christian beliefs. Even worse than that, he decided to replace them by joining a neo-pagan cult. I will not mention the group by name as I do not want to give them more attention than they deserve.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 54 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago