You're joking, right? Women's rights in the Bible? Like when Lot sends his daughters to be gang raped? Or how ancient leaders would sell their wives to be slaves for 6 years in order to satisfy personal debts? Islam and Christianity (which has killed millions over their faith) share the same ancient texts so on't try to one-up Muslims with how much nicer to women, etc. you are. Wow; I wish people would actually read the entire Bible and Quran + some history before shooting off comments like this.
One of my readers reached out to me a couple of years ago with the hope that I could help him communicate with his prodigal nephew. The kid had grown up in a Christian home and seemed to be doing well until he enrolled at a local community college. It was there that he decided to abandon his conservative and Christian beliefs. Even worse than that, he decided to replace them by joining a neo-pagan cult. I will not mention the group by name as I do not want to give them more attention than they deserve.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 6 hours ago