Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh says the U.S. is on an unsustainable course; there isn't enough money from taxes to pay everyone lifetime healthcare, lifetime pensions, and hefty incomes. The federal government now...
In response to:
Institutional bailouts dwarf welfare and food stamps. Trillions have been handed out to banks and investment firms. No wonder the top five donors to BOTH campaigns are giant banks (Goldman-Sachs tops that list). Do you really expect this to change under either Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum? They are bought and paid for and the banksters are playing both sides. They can't lose! Except when they ride this tired old horse of an economy until it drops dead from exhaustion. Vote Gary Johnson & send a message.
This coming presidential election will determine whether the U.S. ends up in another Great Depression or pulls out of the economic slump. There are numerous signs indicating that the country is headed for economic Armageddon under Obama. Some analysts are predicting the crash could come as soon as next year. Obama is following the failed policies of President Herbert Hoover which led to the Great Depression.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago