Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh says the U.S. is on an unsustainable course; there isn't enough money from taxes to pay everyone lifetime healthcare, lifetime pensions, and hefty incomes. The federal government now...
In response to:
Comments on this thread completely miss the point. Romney=Obama as far as fixing the debt. Since either will lead us to a minimum of 18 years of continuing deficits our fiscal fate is sealed. The best thing we can do is boost the vote for Johnson or Goode so voters can see that a rational 3rd party that will tackle the overspending has popular support. That way we won't all despair; we'll know that others don't approve of Romney's $2 Trillion increase in the military and guaranteed Iran War. I prefer the Libertarians; they have an established party system with candidates all up and down the ticket. After Romney runs us broke we can continue the exponential growth of this party during the coming depression & install a LP president.
This coming presidential election will determine whether the U.S. ends up in another Great Depression or pulls out of the economic slump. There are numerous signs indicating that the country is headed for economic Armageddon under Obama. Some analysts are predicting the crash could come as soon as next year. Obama is following the failed policies of President Herbert Hoover which led to the Great Depression.
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago