Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh says the U.S. is on an unsustainable course; there isn't enough money from taxes to pay everyone lifetime healthcare, lifetime pensions, and hefty incomes. The federal government now...
In response to:
Comments on this thread completely miss the point. Romney=Obama as far as fixing the debt. Since either will lead us to a minimum of 18 years of continuing deficits our fiscal fate is sealed. The best thing we can do is boost the vote for Johnson or Goode so voters can see that a rational 3rd party that will tackle the overspending has popular support. That way we won't all despair; we'll know that others don't approve of Romney's $2 Trillion increase in the military and guaranteed Iran War. I prefer the Libertarians; they have an established party system with candidates all up and down the ticket. After Romney runs us broke we can continue the exponential growth of this party during the coming depression & install a LP president.
This coming presidential election will determine whether the U.S. ends up in another Great Depression or pulls out of the economic slump. There are numerous signs indicating that the country is headed for economic Armageddon under Obama. Some analysts are predicting the crash could come as soon as next year. Obama is following the failed policies of President Herbert Hoover which led to the Great Depression.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 6 hours ago