Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh says the U.S. is on an unsustainable course; there isn't enough money from taxes to pay everyone lifetime healthcare, lifetime pensions, and hefty incomes. The federal government now...
In response to:
Comments on this thread completely miss the point. Romney=Obama as far as fixing the debt. Since either will lead us to a minimum of 18 years of continuing deficits our fiscal fate is sealed. The best thing we can do is boost the vote for Johnson or Goode so voters can see that a rational 3rd party that will tackle the overspending has popular support. That way we won't all despair; we'll know that others don't approve of Romney's $2 Trillion increase in the military and guaranteed Iran War. I prefer the Libertarians; they have an established party system with candidates all up and down the ticket. After Romney runs us broke we can continue the exponential growth of this party during the coming depression & install a LP president.
This coming presidential election will determine whether the U.S. ends up in another Great Depression or pulls out of the economic slump. There are numerous signs indicating that the country is headed for economic Armageddon under Obama. Some analysts are predicting the crash could come as soon as next year. Obama is following the failed policies of President Herbert Hoover which led to the Great Depression.
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago