Joe Soptic thought he was doing good by Obama. He thought, “I support the candidate and I am flattered they want me to do an advertisement for him.” Joe, I know what the operatives told you. They told you that you were going to put Obama over the top. They said, “Your story will determine the outcome of the election.” They called you, they told you they’d cover for you. They said they’d put you on television in front of a friendly anchor and make you look great. You might have even had a short chat with people you looked up...
Joe Septic is a pawn and a "tool", albeit a willing one who has been used by the WH. Now that his story is largely discredited, he will fade from the spotlight. More than likely, the obam camp will drop him like a hot rock. The only jpart of his claims that are true is that his company went out of business, he lost his medical coverage, and his wife died. He didn't let the facts that his wife had her own insurance, he had a buyout offer of his own, and Romney wasn't in charge of Bain Capital when all of this transpired get in the way of a good smear. If he's willing to wallow in the mud with Valerie Jarrett, David Axelrod and obam, he should expect to get dirty.
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago