Former Republican Florida Governor Charlie Crist, who officially became a Democrat over the weekend, basically told MSNBC's Chris Matthews last night that he's willing to be his new party's political hack, regardless of what the specific issue is. Crist also did his best to bring down Ronald Reagan's conservative credentials in order to justify his political switch and new role as a mouth piece.
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago