As Obama stood next to the world's most recognized democracy icon, he mispronounced her name repeatedly. Ever gracious, Suu Kyi did not correct her American guest for calling her Aung YAN Suu Kyi multiple times during his statement to reporters after their meeting. Proper pronunciation for the Nobel laureate's name is Ahng Sahn Soo Chee. The meeting came after Obama met with Myanmar's reformist new President Thein Sein - a name he also botched. As the two addressed the media, Obama called his counterpart "President Sein," an awkward,...
Oh, boy, it's Xavier Johnson from New York City, back again to suffer the indignities of being stupid in public! Welcome back, idiot! Say, did you ever find your @$$? What?! Not even with BOTH hands?! Golly, you sure are the poster boy for asinine idiocy! Thanks for playing! Now go play in the street for awhile and let the adults converse. If you're good, later on we'll get ice cream! Won't that be yummy?!
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 41 minutes ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago