As Obama stood next to the world's most recognized democracy icon, he mispronounced her name repeatedly. Ever gracious, Suu Kyi did not correct her American guest for calling her Aung YAN Suu Kyi multiple times during his statement to reporters after their meeting. Proper pronunciation for the Nobel laureate's name is Ahng Sahn Soo Chee. The meeting came after Obama met with Myanmar's reformist new President Thein Sein - a name he also botched. As the two addressed the media, Obama called his counterpart "President Sein," an awkward,...
The lawyer's bill has been documented. Strike one! And when did he go back to being "Obama"? Was it a legal name change? No documentation on this one... Strike two! Nope, we know for a fact he traveled to Pakistan. Well-documented by liberals, even. Strike three! And yes, you can see Obama's tax returns online, and there it is! Back when he was born, SSNs were assigned in blocks to states for issuing. That particular block was assigned to Conn. Strike four, even!!! But thanks for playing!
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago