I'm reminded of a news item I read. A Conservative speaker invited a Progressive heckler up on stage to make a point. When asked if someone who had two homes or two cars should give one to someone who had none, the Progressive replied, "Yes, of course!". Then the Conservative asked, "What about someone who has two suits? Should he give one to someone who doesn't have a suit?" The Progressive stammered and stuttered, the finally shouted, "But I have two suits!" The abstract sounds fine, as long as it doesn't affect YOU! The reality is not so much fun...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 7 hours ago