I'm reminded of a news item I read. A Conservative speaker invited a Progressive heckler up on stage to make a point. When asked if someone who had two homes or two cars should give one to someone who had none, the Progressive replied, "Yes, of course!". Then the Conservative asked, "What about someone who has two suits? Should he give one to someone who doesn't have a suit?" The Progressive stammered and stuttered, the finally shouted, "But I have two suits!" The abstract sounds fine, as long as it doesn't affect YOU! The reality is not so much fun...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago