Dearest child RGR, I've already replied to your idiocy. I know, reading isn't your forte, hence you are a liberal. You really should try thinking on your own, without listening to the mainstream media for at least a week. Start small, only think about what you might do for someone else that day. Slowly work into thinking about things you could do for the greater good of the country. If you persist, you might be able to pull your head out of your third point of contact.
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago