Dearest child RGR, I've already replied to your idiocy. I know, reading isn't your forte, hence you are a liberal. You really should try thinking on your own, without listening to the mainstream media for at least a week. Start small, only think about what you might do for someone else that day. Slowly work into thinking about things you could do for the greater good of the country. If you persist, you might be able to pull your head out of your third point of contact.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago