How many decisions in our day-to-day lives would we like to be made through majority rule or the democratic process? How about the decision to watch a football game or "Law and Order"? What about whether to purchase a Chevrolet Volt or a Toyota Prius? Would you...
Seawolf, I still think it was a botched kidnapping, coordinated between Carney and al-Qaeda. They were expecting little or no armed resistance, and when the ex-SEALs opened fire, it sparked a firefight killing the Ambassador. At that point, it escalated into an effort to kill as many Americans as possible in retaliation. The "video excuse" was thrown in to obfuscate, kinda like the "abused women" against Cain, and the "long term affair" by Petreaus. Obfuscate, deflect, delay, eventually the "reality tv" set will forget about it, even when the naked truth comes out.
President Barack Obama narrowly defeated Gov. Mitt Romney in the popular vote 51 percent to 48 percent. In the all-important Electoral College, the difference was larger, with Obama winning 303 electoral votes and Romney 206. Let's not think so much about the election's outcome but instead ask: What's so good about democracy and majority rule?
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago