Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
NBC polls are worthless. Yeah I got a you poll right here in my....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 12 hours ago