Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
NBC polls are worthless. Yeah I got a you poll right here in my....
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 59 minutes ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago