Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
NBC polls are worthless. Yeah I got a you poll right here in my....
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 7 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 16 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 46 mins ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago