Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
NBC polls are worthless. Yeah I got a you poll right here in my....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago