The four state department officials reported to have "resigned effective immediately" or been "relieved of their responsibilities" in the wake of the State Department internal analysis on the U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya aren't going away after all.
The New York Post is reporting that the highest ranking of the group, Assitant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, is "just switching desks" within the State Department. The other three are on "administrative leave and are expected back" on the job.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 10 hours ago