INDEED!!
This.... Right Here..... is the real answer behind all this Bull Puckey.
Oh my.... That's just so 5 years ago. Ever heard of solar cycles? How about the changing tilt of the Earth's axis?

Cheap Politicians

oldguy52 Wrote: Sep 10, 2014 4:46 PM
Indeed!

Cheap Politicians

oldguy52 Wrote: Sep 10, 2014 4:11 PM
Indeed OWG. We've been literally throwing money at the education system for many MANY years now and where has that gotten us? More money is likely to attract even more slime buckets who are looking to suck at the fat gov't teat.
Yeah, except you'll be arrested if you sell your raw milk.

What If Chevy Volts Were Mortgages?

oldguy52 Wrote: Sep 07, 2014 10:12 AM
"America does not deserve the compound incompetence of this Regime." Well SOMEBODY voted for these fools. May not have been you and me, but the majority apparently is getting exactly what they asked for. Unfortunately, you and I have to live with it too.

It Takes a President

oldguy52 Wrote: Sep 04, 2014 7:27 AM
Your point? The one who is the obama's problems are due to his poor character, NOT the color of his skin. There are many black men in this country that would make perfectly acceptable leaders of our country. Allen West, Ben Carson, are just a couple of examples. These men have trouble getting elected because they expect everyone to get off their butt and pull their own weight. Just around half of the country has figured out that it's much easier to leach off of our liberal gov't so they vote for whoever is offering the most free stuff.

Harry Reid’s Kingly Tax Dodge

oldguy52 Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 8:04 AM
Indeed! Apparently the progressives believe Atlas Shrugged was not just a story, but an instruction manual. Time to go Galt.

Harry Reid’s Kingly Tax Dodge

oldguy52 Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 7:56 AM
Ha ha.... There's no doubt in my mind that the first thought YOU have at tax time is, how can I pay more of my money to the gov't? Oh wait, I suppose you think that's different. Congress made all these loopholes and now they're surprised and dismayed when people use them.