The left's attempt to damage Chick-Fil-A completely backfired yesterday. Not only did customers wait for hours in line to "eat more chikin" but many Chick-Fil-A locations ran out of food. Rick Santorum, Rep. Louie Gohmert, newly victorious Ted Cruz, Sen. Lindsey Graham, Pat Boone and others tweeted about supporting the company. Santa also decided to show up..in August! It's fair to say the boycott failed miserably and that the buycott overwhelmingly succeeded. If this many people show up to vote in November, President Obama is in trouble.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Must see: Phoenix VA maintains “secret waiting list” while sick veterans languish and die Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Polls: Udall vs. Gardner in a dead heat in Colorado Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Great news: Another wave of health-plan cancellations on the way? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Are you ready for Bush/Paul 2016? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Hoboken Mayor produces additional “journal entries” in Christie saga Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago