Crossroads GPS, the Karl Rove-backed advocacy organization, has launched a $7 million ad buy accusing President Obama of “reckless spending” and “adding $4 billion” to the national deficit every single day. The spot, which will air in 10 battleground states -- Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia -- paints Mr. Obama as a fiscally irresponsible president who has no qualms about burying future generations of Americans in debt.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago