Crossroads GPS, the Karl Rove-backed advocacy organization, has launched a $7 million ad buy accusing President Obama of “reckless spending” and “adding $4 billion” to the national deficit every single day. The spot, which will air in 10 battleground states -- Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia -- paints Mr. Obama as a fiscally irresponsible president who has no qualms about burying future generations of Americans in debt.
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago