Former President Bill Clinton is doing Mitt Romney's job for him and reminded attendees of a fancy Manhattan fundraiser last night that he was the guy who gave Americans "a surplus budget" multiple years in a row. As a reminder, President Obama's most recent budget calls for $47 trillion in new spending over the next ten years (it was defeated unanimously by both the Republican House and Democratic Senate) and $5 trillion has been added to the debt since he took office. Not to mention, the federal government has been running trillion dollar deficits for three years in a...
More characteristics, novel style,varieties,and good quality low price http://urlin.it/30da6 http://urlin.it/30da6 More characteristics, novel style,varieties,and good quality low price http://urlin.it/30da6 http://urlin.it/30da6
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 11 hours ago