Former President Bill Clinton is doing Mitt Romney's job for him and reminded attendees of a fancy Manhattan fundraiser last night that he was the guy who gave Americans "a surplus budget" multiple years in a row. As a reminder, President Obama's most recent budget calls for $47 trillion in new spending over the next ten years (it was defeated unanimously by both the Republican House and Democratic Senate) and $5 trillion has been added to the debt since he took office. Not to mention, the federal government has been running trillion dollar deficits for three years in a...
More characteristics, novel style,varieties,and good quality low price http://urlin.it/30da6 http://urlin.it/30da6 More characteristics, novel style,varieties,and good quality low price http://urlin.it/30da6 http://urlin.it/30da6
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 7 hours ago