Former President Bill Clinton is doing Mitt Romney's job for him and reminded attendees of a fancy Manhattan fundraiser last night that he was the guy who gave Americans "a surplus budget" multiple years in a row. As a reminder, President Obama's most recent budget calls for $47 trillion in new spending over the next ten years (it was defeated unanimously by both the Republican House and Democratic Senate) and $5 trillion has been added to the debt since he took office. Not to mention, the federal government has been running trillion dollar deficits for three years in a...
More characteristics, novel style,varieties,and good quality low price http://urlin.it/30da6 http://urlin.it/30da6 More characteristics, novel style,varieties,and good quality low price http://urlin.it/30da6 http://urlin.it/30da6
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 5 hours ago