Silly. Lincoln had the great misfortune of being assassinated at the end of the Civil War is the only reason he was no longer alive when officially slaves were free. Nice word game being played. We've had truly two great Presidents, Washington and Lincoln. All the rest have been second tier and below. The three worst presidents have been Franklin Pierce, John Tyler, and Barrick Obama. Jefferson, F. Roosevelt the most overrated in the popular mind. The most egotistical, W. Wilson, and probably deserves fourth from the bottom for the great harm his mischief began.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago