In response to:
Please outline, and this is a sympathetic question, in detail what in the 300 years of history worked to pull the economy out of recession. Often as not, it's been the gov't pulling it into recession policy with some extreme policy. And banking failures through excess leverage precipitated others. But what do you mean, US history of 300 shows how to get out of recession?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago