Yesterday, I authored a lengthy piece dismantling the panoply of distortions embedded within President Obama's caustic speech on the Republican budget proposal. Incredibly, the White House is now insisting the hyper-partisan address wasn't at all political. Since I published my analysis, a number of others have weighed in on the subject, and I'd commend several for your consideration: The Associated Press' fact-check on Obama's ideological drift, James Capretta's important examination of revenues and outlays,...
In response to:
The fact that AP journalists would give a standing ovation to Obama and not for Romney is terribly sad. And they say there no clear bias in the media. Right.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago