Oops ... forgot there is no editing feature here. Law School is two words and I need to correct the word mediocre. My sentiments remain the same.
President Obama seeks re-election by touting his record as a “job creator,” but indisputable statistics from his own Labor Department deflate his claims. Fewer people hold jobs today than when Obama became president, while the number of “unemployed” soared, and those who gave up looking for work rose even more dramatically--from 81 million all the way to 88 million.
In April, 342,000 more people gave up the job search, meaning that the percentage of the work-age population either looking for work or holding jobs fell to 63.6 percent, the lowest level in more than...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago