It's painful when a lawschool drop-out and medicore movie critic tries to recast himself as an expert on economics -- and I don't just mean painful for the reader. Stick with the Golden Turkey's, Mikey. You're on solid ground there.
President Obama seeks re-election by touting his record as a “job creator,” but indisputable statistics from his own Labor Department deflate his claims. Fewer people hold jobs today than when Obama became president, while the number of “unemployed” soared, and those who gave up looking for work rose even more dramatically--from 81 million all the way to 88 million.
In April, 342,000 more people gave up the job search, meaning that the percentage of the work-age population either looking for work or holding jobs fell to 63.6 percent, the lowest level in more than...
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 18 mins ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago