It's painful when a lawschool drop-out and medicore movie critic tries to recast himself as an expert on economics -- and I don't just mean painful for the reader. Stick with the Golden Turkey's, Mikey. You're on solid ground there.
President Obama seeks re-election by touting his record as a “job creator,” but indisputable statistics from his own Labor Department deflate his claims. Fewer people hold jobs today than when Obama became president, while the number of “unemployed” soared, and those who gave up looking for work rose even more dramatically--from 81 million all the way to 88 million.
In April, 342,000 more people gave up the job search, meaning that the percentage of the work-age population either looking for work or holding jobs fell to 63.6 percent, the lowest level in more than...
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 33 mins ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago