It's painful when a lawschool drop-out and medicore movie critic tries to recast himself as an expert on economics -- and I don't just mean painful for the reader. Stick with the Golden Turkey's, Mikey. You're on solid ground there.
President Obama seeks re-election by touting his record as a “job creator,” but indisputable statistics from his own Labor Department deflate his claims. Fewer people hold jobs today than when Obama became president, while the number of “unemployed” soared, and those who gave up looking for work rose even more dramatically--from 81 million all the way to 88 million.
In April, 342,000 more people gave up the job search, meaning that the percentage of the work-age population either looking for work or holding jobs fell to 63.6 percent, the lowest level in more than...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago