To me, the real story is the reaction, which strikes me as extremely mindless. I've been looking for, and so far not finding, any sign of cooler heads, some conservative somewhere saying "wait a minute, this is out of control, leave that restaurant alone".
I remember Dennis calling that city manager a liar on his radio show, and now he's doing it here in writing. Among the many high principles Dennis boasts about holding, one of them is his high regard for the truth and his reluctance to accuse people of lying. But he does not live up to these boasts. In fact he often throws the term liar around, and this is just the latest example.

Lancet: a Home for Evil's Useful Idiots

Enrique25 Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 11:57 AM
his war is the reason. You can write down Prager's lie on a piece of paper and read it to yourself as many times as you like, but the truth will always be that the Iraq War broke that country.

Lancet: a Home for Evil's Useful Idiots

Enrique25 Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 9:14 AM
I didn't take it as an ad hominem attack, I took it as a parody. I just pointed out a fact about this letter, and from that you conclude leftist, antisemitic and athiest? How can I take seriously, let alone take offense at, something that makes so little sense?

Lancet: a Home for Evil's Useful Idiots

Enrique25 Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 7:46 AM
ha ha does that include Israel?

Lancet: a Home for Evil's Useful Idiots

Enrique25 Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 7:45 AM
Contrary to Prager's claim, the authors of this letter do disclose at the start of the letter that they have been active in Gaza for years. To quote: "We are doctors and scientists, who spend our lives developing means to care and protect health and lives. We are also informed people; we teach the ethics of our professions, together with the knowledge and practice of it. We all have worked in and known the situation of Gaza for years."

Lancet: a Home for Evil's Useful Idiots

Enrique25 Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 7:43 AM
aha! That's where I remember Lancet, they did the study quantifying the effects of his war on Iraq. No wonder Prager hates them. Prager's brand of morality is to ignore the consequences of one's actions. Notice how in this current crisis he repeatedly instructs his listeners NOT to think about the decision to go in. He even instructed them to write down on a piece of paper "We won the war and then Obama lost it". I guess he figured that he and the other pundits wouldn't have the heart to repeat that lie indefinitely, so he needs people to write it down for future use.

The Genocide Libel

Enrique25 Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 5:55 PM
And unfortunately Michael Oren, whom I generally respect, recently joined Prager in this lie. When their conversation turned to Obama and Israel, you could almost hear what both men were thinking, "should we tell the truth?" They obviously both chose not to.

The Genocide Libel

Enrique25 Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 5:52 PM
I imagine he was talking about Canada protesting the UN's anti-Israel resolution. I did not hear the segment, but I am very confident that Prager failed to note that the only country that voted against that resolution was none other than the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I'm basing that on listening to his show for years, and listening carefully, and never once hearing him mention any similar pro-Israel action under Obama. For someone who cares so much about the issue, and who has insinuated plenty about him regarding Israel, that omission amounts to a gigantic lie.

The Genocide Libel

Enrique25 Wrote: Jul 29, 2014 8:12 AM
Like I said, antisemitism is a serious thing and should be called out, BUT... BUT, right now there is a war, which has already killed over a thousand, and has disrupted countless more. There is a huge moral difference between this real human suffering and the names people call each other.

The Genocide Libel

Enrique25 Wrote: Jul 29, 2014 8:10 AM
When other groups protest such racist talk, Prager mocks them. For example his inane, juvenile "Sixherb" joke. (why isn't antisemitism in there?) I myself don't mock protests against antisemitism. Antisemitism should be called out wherever it appears. I'm on the left, and I think antisemitism on the left should be called out. But notice that Prager self-servingly fails to mention antisemitism on the right. Such a serious topic, and Prager can't rise above his foolish partisanship.