Don't 'Vote for the Candidate'

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 14, 2014 1:59 PM
Obama has just increased the number of countries he has bombed to SEVEN, four more than Bush, and the discussion is about how Obama is not hawkish enough. It's downright astounding the extent to which Prager has bent over backwards not to mention America's ongoing wars, simply because that reality disagrees with his ridiculous fantasy world that he has created for partisan purposes.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 7:36 PM
I expounded on #1 in a separate comment due to space, my comment at 2:09 pm. I'm glad to discuss this with you, however I am beginning to detect a lack of good faith in your questions.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 2:09 PM
An example of how Malala challenges Dennis's worldview was evident from today's show. As I said, I listened in to hear if and how he responded to her winning the Nobel Prize. What I heard was Dennis angrily disputing the idea that American military action can have bad results. Well, a lot of you may not know this, because it was barely covered in the media, but when Malala met President Obama, she told him to his face that his drone war fueled terrorism. So, one of the people that Dennis today expressed deep contempt for, is none other than Malala Yousafzai. Also uncomfortable to Dennis is the fact that her opposition to the U.S.'s drone war underlines the fact that Dennis is in fact on Obama's side regarding that war. One of Dennis's biggest lies over the past six years or so is that he has deep differences with president Obama.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 2:00 PM
1.Because it calls attention to Malala 2.Because she challenges his world view 3.Because she challenges his world view in a similar way to how she challenges their world view 4.Because their existence is an enormous threat to radical Islam. They are in danger from radical Islamists of course. 5.I'm sure there are a ton of other people who they could have picked. The nature of the prize is they can only pick one (or two actually in this case).

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 11:14 AM
Prager himself once used the Congo as an example making the case for the superiority of Christian values. He was apparently unaware that the Congo is one of the most Christian countries in the world, not just in percentage of Christians but in intensity of practice.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 10:10 AM
I'll be listening with interest to how Dennis responds to Malala receiving the Nobel Peace Prize yesterday. See below for my observations on Dennis's lack of attention to Malala. I think her winning the award is inconvenient to Dennis, in the same way that Malala hersefl is inconvenient to him. And frankly there are some similarities to the way she makes Pakistani conservatives uncomfortable.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 07, 2014 1:57 PM
he talks about Ayaan Hirsi Ali for the same reason he talks about anything he talks about: because it fits right into his agenda. Malala, not so much.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 07, 2014 11:07 AM
Your attitude is what this is all about. People like Prager and Maher put a thin veneer over it, but you take it off here in this post.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 07, 2014 11:05 AM
You guessed right that I am on the left. You are making all kinds of guesses, some right, some wrong.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 07, 2014 10:46 AM
where did you get the idea that I was offended? In fact I wasn't.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 07, 2014 9:39 AM
By the way, as a longtime listener to Dennis's program, the lack of attention he has given to Malala has been striking. It fits right into many of the topics he talks about. If he meant many of the things he says he believes in, he would be talking about her a lot. His lack of attention to her is purposeful.