The Jewish State in a Morally Sick World

Enrique25 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 10:51 AM
yes I've heard that. In my judgement it's a blatant lie on his part, both the omission of Obama's role and the misleading connection to Reagan. Unlike Prager, I don't pretend to be shocked by blatant lies in politics. They happen all the time. Compared to most other RWers, Prager lies less but that's nothing to get to proud about. Certainly he comes nowhere near the level of honesty he boasts of.

The Jewish State in a Morally Sick World

Enrique25 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 10:46 AM
Netanyahu on the Cairo rescue, which given your response and the total non-mention in RW media you may not even know about: "I would like to express my gratitude to the President of the United States, Barack Obama. I asked for his help. This was a decisive and fateful moment. He said, 'I will do everything I can.' And so he did. He used every considerable means and influence of the United States to help us. We owe him a special measure of gratitude. This attests to the strong alliance between Israel and the United States. This alliance between Israel and the United States is especially important in these times of political storms and upheavals in the Middle East."

The Jewish State in a Morally Sick World

Enrique25 Wrote: Jul 15, 2014 10:44 AM
Yes I've heard about the lack of the phone call, I have the same question for you that I have for everyone else that repeats that talking point: which is more important, a phone call or millions of dollars for a missile defense system that has saved hundreds of lives? By the way, Netanyahu was honest enough to credit and thank the United States taxpayers, and Obama specifically, for Iron Dome, and to point out that it has saved lives during this crisis. I have plenty of criticisms of Obama, but mine are VERY different from Prager's. Mine are honest, and they are the result of thought, and they are my own thoughts. I'm not a partisan that has sold my brain and my opinions to a political party.
yes you have the right to defend yourself. Now that I have answered your question, I have a question for you: is the way in which you defend yourself subject to any accountability?
Not true, Prager has spent Obama's presidency ignoring what Obama does, and Israel is the best example. I listen to him a lot, and I have never heard once him mentioning any of these events: the Cairo embassy rescue, the U.S. role in creating Iron Dome, the U.S. blocking several anti-Israel resolutions at the U.N. All major events, about which Prager has intense interest. He is going well out of his way to avoid saying a word about these events. The ONE time I heard of when any of these things was mentioned was when I called in to the show and corrected an insinuation he made that Obama failed to stand up for Israel at the U.N. I called in and reminded him about the U.S. blocking the anti-Israel resolution in the wake of the flotilla incident. He grudgingly agreed that the U.S. did block that resolution, but that's not enough to judge him as being forthcoming on the issue. He is far from forthcoming on it.
I remember when Obama took office Prager promised he would be fair and open-minded toward him. Of course that was not a credible promise, no big deal. But what really demonstrates what a lie that was is his failure to tell the truth about Obama's support for Israel. This crisis is just the latest in about a million opportunities Prager has had to be the least bit honest about Obama, regarding Israel. In this case, he would be writing a column praising Obama for Iron Dome.
Dennis Prager's take on the crisis is to wallow in the victimhood of his people. But of course, as Prager says many times before, victimhood gives one power, and in this case, Prager's victimhood frees him from the moral obligation to acknowledge the humanity of the Palestinians that Israel killed.

Why America Is in Jeopardy

Enrique25 Wrote: Jul 09, 2014 9:00 PM
top ten most secular countries in the world (i.e. the crime-ridden hellholes we risk becoming if we don't respond to Prager's alarm) Estonia 16% yes religion is important; 78% no religion is unimportant Sweden 16.5% 83% Denmark 18% 80.5% Czech Republic 20.5% 74.5% Norway 20.5% 78% Hong Kong 23% 75.5% Japan 23.5% 75% Netherlands 24.5% 75.5% United Kingdom 26.5% 73% Finland A Gallup poll found in Wikipedia, of course take into account the methodology, etc.

Why America Is in Jeopardy

Enrique25 Wrote: Jul 09, 2014 8:49 PM
Prager makes a claim about crime and religion that he feels no need to support. He doesn't even acknowledge any need to support it, he expects his readers to swallow it whole. That is why Prager types love religion. It's not about the moral part, it's about the part where people don't think for themselves, they just swallow what all the self-appointed preachers say. It gives those preachers power. And the frequent targets of Prager tirades, universities and journalists, and the whole concept of people questioning the preachers, threatens their power.
Yes, as Mr. Prager regularly tells us, he has always been devoted to fighting EVIL, by which he means swearing, bans on plastic bags, and bans on large sodas. Keep up the good fight, Dennis.

LA Mayor Exemplifies America's Decline