The Media Are Much Scarier than Ebola

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 21, 2014 11:23 AM
your post reminds me of right-wing radio. Just a string of claims that no one has a chance to think about if they're true or even make sense. Because truth and making sense aren't the point.

The Media Are Much Scarier than Ebola

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 21, 2014 9:12 AM
I love when Prager pretends to be naive as a little baby. "There is no left-right divide". Here we have members of Prager's beloved Republican party accusing Obama of spreading Ebola deliberately for his political agenda, and Prager pretends not to see that.

Don't 'Vote for the Candidate'

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 15, 2014 2:30 PM
I agree, about both parties. I am aware of the basic realities of politics, I understand there are partisan hacks out there. But my God, Prager is SO preachy about his supposed high principles. Can he please stop pretending he gets his values from God and admit he gets them from Rience Priebus?

Don't 'Vote for the Candidate'

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 15, 2014 8:11 AM
Yesterday he was getting all profound and sincere and moral about learning from one's mistakes, talking about the decision to leave Iraq. But in the previous segment he was just as sincere and profound about the need to FORGET about the decision to go to war. More than once, Prager has defended hypocrisy, I kid you not. He says people make too much of a big deal about it. Yesterday's show was just one reason I can understand why he would feel that way.

Don't 'Vote for the Candidate'

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 15, 2014 8:05 AM
Prager has consistently pointed out these things, but they are not facts, they are diversions. He bends over backwards to divert people from government's consequential actions, to the nonsense right-wing fantasy land.

Don't 'Vote for the Candidate'

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 14, 2014 1:59 PM
Obama has just increased the number of countries he has bombed to SEVEN, four more than Bush, and the discussion is about how Obama is not hawkish enough. It's downright astounding the extent to which Prager has bent over backwards not to mention America's ongoing wars, simply because that reality disagrees with his ridiculous fantasy world that he has created for partisan purposes.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 7:36 PM
I expounded on #1 in a separate comment due to space, my comment at 2:09 pm. I'm glad to discuss this with you, however I am beginning to detect a lack of good faith in your questions.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 2:09 PM
An example of how Malala challenges Dennis's worldview was evident from today's show. As I said, I listened in to hear if and how he responded to her winning the Nobel Prize. What I heard was Dennis angrily disputing the idea that American military action can have bad results. Well, a lot of you may not know this, because it was barely covered in the media, but when Malala met President Obama, she told him to his face that his drone war fueled terrorism. So, one of the people that Dennis today expressed deep contempt for, is none other than Malala Yousafzai. Also uncomfortable to Dennis is the fact that her opposition to the U.S.'s drone war underlines the fact that Dennis is in fact on Obama's side regarding that war. One of Dennis's biggest lies over the past six years or so is that he has deep differences with president Obama.

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 2:00 PM
1.Because it calls attention to Malala 2.Because she challenges his world view 3.Because she challenges his world view in a similar way to how she challenges their world view 4.Because their existence is an enormous threat to radical Islam. They are in danger from radical Islamists of course. 5.I'm sure there are a ton of other people who they could have picked. The nature of the prize is they can only pick one (or two actually in this case).

Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam

Enrique25 Wrote: Oct 10, 2014 11:14 AM
Prager himself once used the Congo as an example making the case for the superiority of Christian values. He was apparently unaware that the Congo is one of the most Christian countries in the world, not just in percentage of Christians but in intensity of practice.