During the tour, I often wished that every American Jew could have seen and heard what was said about Jews and Israel and how much time was devoted to Jews and Israel. The two non-Jews, Jon Voight and Hugh Hewitt, and whoever was the moderator (in no...
Good point, when you look at it that way, the whole "Europe" line sounds like some phony struggle concocted in a think tank somewhere. Speaking of Europe, did you hear him today say our problems started with Bismarck? That was a new one (something rare on the Dennis Prager show.) I usually know generally what he's talking about, but that one threw me for a loop. The RW has a lot of villains they rail about but that was the first time I heard Bismarck.
I spent the last week of October speaking to thousands of Mitt Romney supporters in four "battleground" states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Virginia. I travelled with my Salem Radio Network colleagues Hugh Hewitt and Michael Medved, and the actor Jon Voight, one of the few Hollywood stars who is a politically outspoken conservative.
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago