President Obama has been selected as TIME Magazine's Person of the Year. The magazine is calling him the "architect of the new America." First off, this isn't surprising. TIME regularily picks re-elected presidents to be on the cover and quite frankly, the guy won despite being a total failure in his first four years. In America, that actually is an accomplishment. Second, he actually is the "architect of a new America," a new America jealous of success and wealth, one that is perfectly content with soaring debt and unsustainable entitlement programs and one that doesn't mind being the strongest country...
I don't think that's why they picked him, though.
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago