Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee today received a classified briefing by an administration official on the various emails...
The Senate Intelligence Committee today received the classified documents they requested from the Obama Administration that concerned communications in the executive branch in the hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of four Americans. Fox News Capitol Hill reporter Chad Pergram has a source that claims the e-mails revealed by the White House did not "shed any new light", which might have been disappointing to Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee:
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014