Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee today received a classified briefing by an administration official on the various emails...
The Senate Intelligence Committee today received the classified documents they requested from the Obama Administration that concerned communications in the executive branch in the hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that resulted in the deaths of four Americans. Fox News Capitol Hill reporter Chad Pergram has a source that claims the e-mails revealed by the White House did not "shed any new light", which might have been disappointing to Republicans on the Senate Intelligence Committee:
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago