Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
When Blacks stop crying about something perpetrated on them 150 years ago by an ethnic minority in this country and get down to the nitty gritty of hard work and integrity you will see an end to the "Ol White Boy's Club". All any of those clubs have ever ben about is money and power. get those things and don't act like a kid in a toy store with it and you'll be an "ol boy" too.
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 2 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago