A bold endeavor to be sure, but opponents of the plan ought not sell Bobby Jindal short. He's already shepherded two sweeping reform packages into state law, he's earned high marks for exhibiting extraordinary leadership during a series of natural disasters along the Gulf Coast, and he was essentially re-elected by acclamation in 2011 -- carrying 66 percent of the vote. Louisiana's can-do governor has now fixed his sights on uprooting the state's tax code and replacing it with an entirely new system. Go...
In response to:
At last, an honest liberal.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 11 hours ago