Oops. Even a blind hog will stumble across an acorn now and then, but this time the vice president had hit on an essential truth, one...
It's true about the Mormons re-baptizing everyone in their microfilmed records of baptisms from all over the world. I found out about my ancestors, all Catholics, being "sealed" to the Mormons in their Baptism for the Dead rituals, not once but many times from different locations. A Mormon left his password open on a computer that I used at the genealogy library. If there is a record of your baptism somewhere, they got it, and they have baptized you as a Mormon.
The worst gaffe a politician can make, it's been said, is not the mistakes he makes on the campaign trail but when he tells the truth. The vice president of the United States, who's a kind of genius at embarrassing himself, did it again the other day when, almost in passing, he mentioned the hallmark of this president's stewardship of the American economy, "the middle class that has been buried these past four years."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 6 hours ago