Last week Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stepped down from her lofty position amidst a sycophantic outpouring of hot air as journalists and fellow politicians abandoned their roles and assumed positions as Hillary courtiers, duly attending to the bidding of their lord and mistress. This would include, but was not limited to singing praiseful odes to her ladyship, ignoring her errors, helping to cover up her mistakes, and attempting to damage the reputations of any person who refused to play along with the charade. At the center of the love-fest was the former Secretary herself, appearing before a Senate panel to...
In response to:
The Benghazi issue was one the Republicans tried to use to discredit Obama, and it didn't work, and it won't work if Rodham-Clinton decides to run, especially if she chooses someone like Castro from Texas as a running mate. She does have a strong personality and can be a b--. I wouldn't like to work with her, but the Muslims were enraged over that video that "insulted Prophet Mohammed" and said so. The radical jihadists chose to use that rage as a cover for a terrorist act on Americans. She knew that terrorists can strike even without such a co-incidence and should have pulled her people out of a dangerous area.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago