Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
You mean that whole episode happened during the Chrysler workers' lunch break? Maybe that's why my dad said he refused to buy a Chrysler-made car.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago