Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
You mean that whole episode happened during the Chrysler workers' lunch break? Maybe that's why my dad said he refused to buy a Chrysler-made car.
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago