1 - 6

Invincible Ignorance

emanmom Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 10:44 AM
So true, I hope the people wake up before it's too late!

Invincible Ignorance

emanmom Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 10:38 AM
Excellent post, agree 100% I just wish more people got it!

Invincible Ignorance

emanmom Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 10:38 AM
Great post Agree !000%

Invincible Ignorance

emanmom Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 10:37 AM
Agree and it's getting worse everyday. Chivalry is dead, I can't remember the last time I came across a young man with manners and the girls well they are almost worse with their tatoos and potty mouths and attitudes. Disgraceful

Invincible Ignorance

emanmom Wrote: Dec 18, 2012 10:34 AM
After reading your post I had to sign up just so I could reply to you. I too suffer greatly with allergies and sinus problems. May I make a suggestion buy a nedi pot neilmed nedi pot with neilmed saline packets, best thing I ever purchased! Takes a bit getting use to but boy does it help. As to the psuedophed you do not need a perscription to purchase these sinus pills what you have to do is go to the pharmacy and ask for them and they will take your divers liscense, they just keep track of who buys them and how often but you do NOT need to go to the doctors and get persciption. I buy them all the time, it's a hassle to have to do this and to have to show id because someone else did something wrong but it's better then suffering.

Invincible Ignorance