Nada---- Nothing---- zip zero ! THAT IS MY REFORM PLAN! Oooops! Excuse me ! One little change...24 months to become citizens If you are in line! E verify....$50,000.00 fine for hiring an illegal! Deplete the unemplyment numbers....hire more border guards! Pauls analogy of the Island...is balony. One visitor doesn't bother the other 19 people. He has watched Mary Poppins too many times!

Rand Paul and the Gutless Generation

elvis18 Wrote: Jul 14, 2014 8:48 PM
WJF--- JEB/RAND PAUL HAVE THE SAME ATTITUDE ABOUT IMMIGRATION ? TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING! Anybody who will vote for Hillary......is a traitor to their own convictions! She would turn us over to the United Nations as fast as she could !

Rand Paul and the Gutless Generation

elvis18 Wrote: Jul 14, 2014 5:14 PM
A-NON-MOUS...I hate to agree w/you...BUT I DO!!!!! IRAQ...DESERVED TO GET IT'S BUTT KICKED...PERIOD! BY US! They broke the treaty.S. Hussein(sp) paid to have someone kill our Pres. Bush1,offered $25,000 for an american head . they continued to fire at our planes.Kill the SOB! They had WMD..they used them on Kurds. Putin told SOB...."they are coming in.. get rid of the stuff...they did to Syria. The only reason I will vote for the GOP nominee...the Demorats are communists! Rand has his head in a bucket on foreign matters...if he gets the nomination..I vote for him! BUT ISRAEL IS GOING TO CLOSE THE CURTAIN ON THE ENTIRE SCENE OF POLITICS!

Illegals Walk In

elvis18 Wrote: Jul 12, 2014 2:06 PM
They have to go ! crawling, walking , being carried out--- couldn't care less!

Obama the Problem Creator

elvis18 Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 7:02 PM
And those that stayed home and help re-elect this POS as you called him...can be real proud.Gee, are they going to stay home and help elect Hell-ary? then they should just go join the demorat party..and least they will not be phonies ! Iam going to tell you a true story about PRINCIPLE(SP) ... A guy who never missed Sunday School...had a real sick wife on his hands....... he was determined to NOT miss Sunday School.so he went...gone about 2 hours when he came back she was dead ! So when I hear GOP say I will not vote for just any GOP...I will stay home.....how about the PRINICIPLE of common sense!!!!!!!

Obama the Problem Creator

elvis18 Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 2:30 PM
HOW COULD OBARFA--- Be creating problems...he isn't even present ! Oh, excuse me he found time to go to Vegas during the Benghazi disaster and he is trying to solve his score on the golf course. And he does have feeling...after all he implied that he HIT A BUMP IN THE ROAD (Benghazi) on the way to Vegas. too bad his caddy doesn't have the last name of OSWALD!

Romney Has Done Enough for the GOP

elvis18 Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 2:14 PM
Noooo that is not the reason.EGGHEAD.(o: Many refuse to admit Romneys accomplishments...that are facts! And your post. Is evasive, dishonest,cowardly. you think you are so intelligent yet failed to address the points. such as Mitt's accomplishments! Yes, I leave out words to get to the point...BTW I couldn't care less what you think...I feel sorry for you (o:Iam not the subject here Romney is the subject ......DUH!

Romney Has Done Enough for the GOP

elvis18 Wrote: Jul 10, 2014 6:16 PM
MABER.... yOU WOULD RATHER HAVE OBARFA! YOU ARE NUTS! ANYTHING YOU SAY FROM HERE ON...HAS NO VALIDITY! I have studied Mitt's life very thouroughly...he would have been a great President! You mentioned another Reagan Mitt was miore conservative than Reagan! RR...approved abortion, amnesty..and did some caving ...on some issues as Pres. Reagan was elected in Ca. when it was more conservative.Mitt had to deal w/loony Mass.(85 % liberal) he took it out of debt in 4 years, turned around the messy 2002 Olympics--big time, helped turn around over 20 Corp. that were slipping downward. You will never see another candiate with that kid of resume again !But I agree... If I were Mitt...to he** w/it! If I had his money and good life....I pass!The people who are saying the worst is yet to come..ARE RIGHT! Are you watching Israel...that is the key!
THE DEMO-DUNG-RATS--- Can depend on the 9-12 million self righteous whites in the GOP.... to stay home and help Elect Hell-ary to totally destroy this country...like they did in 2012. and yet they complain about what they caused....stupid morons!
A CALLER--- Called in to O'Reilly recently...and said Chicago is about the same size of Utah yet, Chicago has about 4+ times more deaths by guns...and we don't have strict gun laws! It is the people!