Some of these things may help, or at least, as my grandmother would have said about chicken soup for a cold, they can't hurt. Others sound a little desperate, such as "Republican leaders should participate in and actively prepare for interviews with The...
You probably dont' travel much, by your post. It'd be tough to find anyone in Europe who agrees with your position on climate change. Do you know that global warming has been peer reviewed to death by the worlds scientists? Go ahead and cite your source on the number of Americans who dont' believe in climate change. I can't wait for that one. It's also humorous that you, a person on Medicare, a single payer system everyone loves, is not in favor of the ACA.
The Republican National Committee is out with a 100-page analysis of how the party can revive its sagging fortunes. Doubtless many of the recommendations are good ones -- more outreach to minority and women voters, better candidate recruitment, fewer debates during the primaries, openness to immigration reform, competing with Democrats in absentee and early voting and much more.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 17 hours ago