The American public has awakened and is acutely aware of the damage environmentally driven policy is doing to America’s citizens and economy. The decision not to add the sand dune lizard to the list of species protected under the Endangered Species Act, announced Wednesday by the US Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS), was precipitated by public involvement as the citizens of Texas and New Mexico wrote the FWS, showed up at public rallies, and spoke up at official hearings in opposition to the listing. The listing of the sand dune lizard had the potential annual cost of more than $35 billion...
I was raised in the Permian Basin Oil Field from 1946, and this hardy lizard was thriving when there were drilling rigs every few hundred yards and after that production facilities as far as the eye could see. I never observed even one unhealthy lizard. All of this phony noise from the envioronmental wackos was just another example of thier efforts to destroy our America. Thank goodness they failed this time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 11 hours ago