The American public has awakened and is acutely aware of the damage environmentally driven policy is doing to America’s citizens and economy. The decision not to add the sand dune lizard to the list of species protected under the Endangered Species Act, announced Wednesday by the US Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS), was precipitated by public involvement as the citizens of Texas and New Mexico wrote the FWS, showed up at public rallies, and spoke up at official hearings in opposition to the listing. The listing of the sand dune lizard had the potential annual cost of more than $35 billion...
I was raised in the Permian Basin Oil Field from 1946, and this hardy lizard was thriving when there were drilling rigs every few hundred yards and after that production facilities as far as the eye could see. I never observed even one unhealthy lizard. All of this phony noise from the envioronmental wackos was just another example of thier efforts to destroy our America. Thank goodness they failed this time.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago