In fact, the Brothers’ bait-and-switch gambits are standard operating procedure for their secretive organization. After all, from the Muslim Brotherhood’s inception in Egypt in 1928, it has been a revolutionary...
Egypt’s newly elected president, Mohammed Morsi, says he will be a “leader for all Egyptians.” That sounds a lot like the sorts of lies his fellow Muslim Brothers have been telling for months, only to renege on them when they can. We ignore the true character and ambitions of the Brotherhood – in Egypt, elsewhere in the Mideast, in the wider world and here – at our extreme peril.
- There’s only one man who can save ObamaCare now Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy to liberal law prof: If Obama can ignore parts of ObamaCare, could he ignore election laws too? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Please, no: Obama to use presidency as stepping stone to SportsCenter gig Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama, Dems hope minimum wage distraction will take Obamacare heat off Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- Where is the Democrats’ primary push to the Left? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama: How terrible of Congress to ruin Christmas by … causing people to lose their insurance Allahpundit 4 hours ago