Many liberals have come to believe the rules of morality, decency, and good behavior don't apply to them. You see, since they're liberal they think that no matter how racist, sexist, violent, dehumanizing, evil or disgusting their behavior may be, they're still good people just by virtue of the fact that they're liberals. Of course, not every progressive feels that way, but almost no one on the Left who disagrees has the courage to speak out against the horrific behavior of his fellow liberals. That's understandable if you think about it. Just as a member of the KKK would fear...
xjnyc Since we are in the USA, who really has the right to be insulted, after all they are in OUR country. Do you think if we were in their homeland, and complained of like behavior, we would not be te person in the wrong and be called an infedil, or whatever they call those people not of their nationality??? Get real. We have the right to wear our stars and stripes proudly and poclaim USA< USA, If that person is insulted, tough. They are either not glad to be in the land of the free or they are here illegally, take your choice. This is my homeland, and I am damn proud of it, as I am sure they are of theirs. If i chose to live in their country, I would respect their right to wear their flag and shout out the name of their land.
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago