Sigh. So much cooked-up, rehashed rhetoric, so little time. According to DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on CNN Sunday morning: Republicans are actually rooting for the economy to fail and only care about enriching millionaires and billionaires; the economy is still reeling from the "inherited" policies of the previous administration; and the stimulus was a huge, smashing success. It's nothing we haven't heard before, but it's even more world-wearying than when we were hearing the same messaging two years ago.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 23 mins ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago