Someone should ask the strikers if they send their children to public schools or to private schools. If public schools are too bad for their own children, then the teachers are the problem and don't deserve a raise. If they are afraid to be evaluated they don't belong in a classroom. Time to put education before indoctrination. We need good teachers, not good strikers.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago