Someone should ask the strikers if they send their children to public schools or to private schools. If public schools are too bad for their own children, then the teachers are the problem and don't deserve a raise. If they are afraid to be evaluated they don't belong in a classroom. Time to put education before indoctrination. We need good teachers, not good strikers.
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 36 minutes ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 13 hours ago