As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
"Undermining Americans' belief in their own institutions of self-government remains a prime GOP electoral strategy." The institutions are undermining themselves. No help from anyone is required. Good conservatives are merely pointing out the facts. For example, I'm opposed to 83 separate government entities handing out $745 billion in Welfare to 9.5 million families living below the poverty line. That is $78,000 per family, while the average family, those folks paying taxes, make only $50,000 per year. Defend that if you can.
- Scott Brown’s record on guns signals trouble in NH bid Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- 12 questions the White House press corps could have asked Obama about Obamacare Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Federal judge: Utah’s ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Why Sen. Landrieu might be pretty pumped about Sen. Baucus’s nomination to the ambassadorship to China Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- CNN reporter to Obama at press conference: What’s your New Year’s resolution? Allahpundit 16 hours ago