Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to testify about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi today on Capitol Hill. First this morning, Clinton will appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where Democrat Dianne Feinstein and Republican Marco Rubio will have a chance to ask direct questions. Later this afternoon, Clinton will appear before House Committee on Foreign Affairs. The terrorists who carried on the 9/11 attack which left four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, have not been held accountable and are still on the run. Secretary Clinton will surely be questioned about the lack of response...
The ARB Report was a whitewash. It makes the claim that help could not arrive in time, which is a hindsight argument. The attack started and there is the fog of war and all that has been mentioned. But a fact known is that the embassy -- American soil -- was under attack. So why wasn't help dispatched immediately? It was not possible when the attack started to know whether it would last 7 minutes, 7 hours, or 7 days. That was not knowable unless the administration was in collusion with the terrorists. So if the embassy was under attack and it was no known how long this attack would last, why then was no help dispatched? Where are Obama's orders?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago